Anti-graffiti window film provides invisible protection for glass, marble, stainless steel and other polished surfaces.
Graffiti and vandalism by scratching is unsightly and expensive to fix. It takes just a few seconds to ‘tag’ glazing but enormous effort to rectify it, especially if it’s structural glass.
Offensive writing on your shop front can be detrimental to your company’s image, and obscenities carved into public transport glass are unsightly and sometimes intimidating.
Anti-graffiti film is a sacrificial layer designed to be removed after vandalism. It is spray paint and acid resistant and provides excellent protection from scratches and gouges providing cost-effective protection for expensive polished surfaces. A single replacement of just one window can easily exceed ten or twenty times the cost of film installation.
- Protects surfaces from graffiti and vandalism
- Most sprays & paints wipe off with basic cleaning materials.
- 150-micron film absorbs most deliberate scratches eg: key damage
- Non-permanent adhesive allows easy removal, residue-free
- Suitable for other smooth surfaces eg: granite and aluminium