Anything from an industrial explosion or terrorist attack, our range of bomb blast window films available will keep shattered glass intact and protect building occupants and interiors.
Specially designed to absorb blast shock waves and hold glass together, it is an insurance policy for your glass, providing protection when you need it most. Crowded Places Guidance Document 2017 was written to help improve security at crowded places.
Crowded places are defined as areas where large amounts of people congregate like offices, retail, hotels, transport, commercial centres and visitor attractions. Designed to mitigate the threat from terrorist attack, anti-shatter film has been highlighted as a ‘relatively cheap and rapid improvement to existing glazing”.
- Protects occupants and property from severe threats, such as terrorist explosions
- The 175-micron film meets MoD bomb-blast requirements
- Superb optical clarity for no-compromise vision
- Upgrades Glass to BS 6206- European glass impact test
- Substrate compatibility with glass, mirrors, or plastic & acrylic surfaces