Vacancy Title: Trainee Window Film Installer
Vacancy Full Description:
Full-Time position for person looking for a career in the window films, signs, graphic design and printing industry. We operate in a business-to-business environment, so good people skills are important. You will be required to work in a team and also independently. You must display a willingness to learn how to install all types of window films and manifestations for glass.
We are based in St. Helens/Prescot. Your work place can be everywhere from building sites/office blocks/schools/stadiums/hospitals etc. The role is very varied and very hands on. Early starts and travelling across the North West & Wales is a basic requirement. A flexible approach and a willingness to work out of hours will also be essential to ensure that deadlines are always met.
- Opportunity to work in different exciting locations daily
- Develop a new range of skills and become the best in the industry
- Flexible working
- Company vehicle/phone
- Standard holiday/sickness pay
REQUIREMENTS (Training can be offered where necessary)
- 24 years old (minimum for insurance purposes)
- Numeracy and English language skills/comprehension are essential
- Honest, Reliable, Presentable
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Good level of fitness
- Able to work at height
- Capable of operating machinery
It is worth noting that the successful candidate will only be appointed following a successful DBS check. This is a company policy and is non-negotiable.
A full clean driver licence would be an advantage as they will be expected to drive company vehicles.
Please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org